We are looking for a Manufacturing Engineer to complete the implementation of the new plant configuration and improve our processes. This person will also participate in the improvement of our production vehicles and quality controls.
- Review productivity and tooling requirements
- Optimize facility layout, production lines and tooling operations
- Collaborate with the development engineering team, contractors and suppliers
- Participate in various committees (continuous improvement and occupational health and safety committee) and projects such as a deployment of a 5S system
- Bachelor’s degree in industrial or mechanical engineering or a combination of education and relevant experience
- At least 7 years of experience in executing process improvements in a production environment
- Knowledge of manufacturing equipment and quality assurance techniques
- Understanding of value-added tools/techniques and their effective use
- Experience in purchasing and procurement is an asset
- Self-motivated with strong team spirit and demonstrated leadership skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and logical approach
- Project management and project management skills
- Ability to influence and manage change
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and French
- Computer skills; experience with CAD software (SolidWorks) and MS Office
Benefits rarely found elsewhere...
- Full time
Starting at $80 000 per year
Make change happen
Redefine the future with the most versatile and eco-friendly cleaning vehicles on the market
Contact our team to learn more about our innovative products.